MHLA announces new 2020-2021 board
WAILUKU — The Maui Hotel & Lodging Association (MHLA) recently announced its 2020-2021 Board of Directors.
The 2020-21 board members are:
• Bill Countryman, Marriott’s Maui Ocean Club;
• Michael Cuthbertson, Destination Residences Hawaii;
• Dean Duque (Board Treasurer), First Hawaii Bank;
• Fred Findlen, Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa;
• Mufi Hanneman, Hawaii Lodging & Tourism Association;
• Diane Haynes-Woodburn, Haynes Publishing Group;
• Michael Jokovich, Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort;
• Gregg Lundberg, Westin Maui Resort & Spa;
• Gregg Nelson, Napili Kai Beach Resort;
• Ryan Nobriga, Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas;
• Greg Peros, Maui Beach Hotel;
• Aaron Placourakis, Tri Star Restaurant Group;
• Michael Pye (Board Chairman), Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui;
• Sharon Suzuki, Hawaiian Electric;
• Angela Vento (Board Vice Chair), Wailea Beach Resort, Marriott Maui;
• Mike White, Kaanapali Beach Hotel;
• Tetsuji Yamazaki, Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa.
The Maui Hotel & Lodging Association is a nonprofit organization founded in 1987 to advocate for the Visitor Industry. The organization also provides educational opportunities and scholarships and gives back to the community via the annual Visitor Industry Charity Walk, Excellence in Education Golf Tournament and Na Kupuna Dinner.
For additional information, contact the Maui Hotel & Lodging Association at 244-8625 or email@example.com, or visit www.mauihla.org.