Top ten reasons you’ll love owning at aina nalu, Lahaina’s only boutique condo-tel
1. You don’t need a car – easy walking distance to Front Street’s special events, shopping, restaurants/bars, harbor, dive shops, galleries, theatres/shows, library, banyan tree with frequent craft fairs, etc. You can walk or ride a bike to any location downtown or to the bus stop one block away and save money and the environment at the same time.
2. Gorgeous condos with WIFI, full kitchens, spacious stone tile showers, flat screen TVs, air conditioning in bedrooms and living room, and washer/dryer combination in each unit.
3. Beautiful landscaping with lush foliage and tropical trees right outside your windows; it feels like a spa location tucked away in Lahaina Town.
4. Two pools (one saline pool long enough for swimming laps), a hot tub, and a spacious and well-appointed pavilion that can be used for entertaining or special events.
5. Great occupancy rates with excellent onsite or local property management options, including the option to “lock off” the master suite and rent a two-bedroom/two-bath as a one-bedroom unit.
6. Aloha Concierge representative onsite to provide expert advice for all of your activity needs.
7. It’s a short drive or bike ride to the best snorkeling beaches in West Maui.
8. The AOAO maintenance fees are very competitive with other vacation rental properties; recycling containers and solar panels that reduce common area electricity costs contribute to making aina nalu a “green” resort.
9. There are some Great Deals: One- and two-bedroom condos priced from $335,000.
10. Aina nalu will host another wine and silent auction fundraiser in May 2015 for the West Maui After School Tutoring Project in the pavilion that is fun and great for the community.
Enjoy a video tour of aina nalu at www.AlohaPotts.com.
Call us for more information about aina nalu. Contact Barbara S. and L. Lee Potts, Realtor Brokers, at (808) 344-5008 or (808) 276-8776.