CLASSIFIEDS for February 24 issue
• Business Loans Available: Ask the Loan Fund Managers at MEO Business Development Corp. to see how they can help you finance the start-up or expansion of your business. MEO BDC also offers business planning classes. Call 249-2990 today!
• Home & Condo Improve-ments, Remodels, Decks, Fences, Re-Roofing. Island Builders 870-5425. Lic.#BC-25562.
• 5 ACRES $9,750! Southern COLORADO. Level valley land on road. Surveyed. $500 down, $125 monthly. Owner 806-376-8690. email@example.com.
• EKO COMPOST Returning nutrients to the aina, building healthy soils and growing healthy plants. To find out more call 572-8844.
• ELECTRONICS RECYCLING Free drop off, Tues. & Sat. 9-1. Large loads call 573-4018.901 Lower Main St. across from ILWU building.
• HABITAT RESTORE Great deals! Discounted prices on Reusable building materials, M-S 9-4, Habitat for Humanity, 986-8050.
• HOME COMPOSTING classes sponsored by County of Maui and Sharing Aloha, taught by Wilma of Joy of Worms, held monthly. Registration required. 573-3911. www.joyofworms.com.
• HOUSEHOLD BATTERIES Recycle your nicad & alkaline household batteries on Maui, Molokai & Lanai at 15 locations. Call Community Work Day 877-2524 or go to www.mauicounty.gov/recycle.
• PLASTIC CARRY OUT BAGS BYO Bag. Maui County Plastic bags retired on 1/11/11. Don’t forget your reusable bags! www.mauicounty.gov/recycle.
• DONATE good, clean, reusable items through the ALOHA SHARES NETWORK to local non-profits. Tax receipts provided by non-profits. No clothing/ shoes. A Maui Recycling Group Project 268-4380. www.alohashares.org.
• RESIDENTIAL METALS Recycle many metal items! Central Maui Landfill Mon-Sat 6-3. Please kokua: follow posted instructions. No items w/fluids are allowed. Call Recycle Maui Hotline 270-7880.
• RESIDENTIAL APPLIANCES Free drop off at Hammerhead Metals Recycling, 280-8844. Free County pick up, call Central, South & West Maui 270-7452, Upcountry 572-3958.
• TOUR DA TRASH What happens to recycling and garbage? Find out on the third Wed. of each month March-June. For ages 15 and older. Tours fill up fast, just like the landfill! Reservations required 270-7880.
• Lahaina Garage Door Handyman 808-226-8931.
• Alterations by Rose: Fits Right! Call Rose at 669-1055.