CLASSIFIEDS for September 30 issue
• AUCTION BANK-OWNED HOMES In this area. Now is the time! The market, interest rates, and opportunities couldn’t be better. NEW PROPERTIES ADDED DAILY! 2% to Buyer’s agents! Bid now online: www.OnlineBidNow.com HUDSON & MARSHALL, 1-866-539-4174.
• Business Loans Available: Ask the Loan Fund Managers at MEO Business Development Corp. to see how they can help you finance the start-up or expansion of your business. MEO BDC also offers business planning classes.Call 249-2990 today!
• (808) 280-9907. Residential, VR, deep, move in/out, (windows, screens, sills), island representative and caretaking. 20 years experience, impeccable references, licensed and insured.
• COLORADO 5 acres $9500! Near mountains, Rio Grande River and small town. Good road access, fully surveyed. $150 down, $140 monthly. Call Owner 806-676-0304.
• HABITAT RESTORE Great deals! Discounted prices on fantastic reusable building materials, appliances and more! M-S 9-4, Habitat for Humanity, 986-8050.
• HOME COMPOSTING classes sponsored by County of Maui and Sharing Aloha, taught by Wilma of Joy of Worms, held monthly. Registration required. 573-3911. www.joyofworms.com.
• NEW! BATTERY RECYCLING! Recycle nicad & alkaline household batteries on Maui, Molokai & Lanai at 15 locations. Call Community Work Day 877-2524, or go to www.mauicounty.gov/recycle
• PLASTIC CARRY OUT BAGS Will be Officially Retired@ from theCounty of Maui on 1/11/11. Start using reusable bags NOW! www.mauicounty.gov/recycle
• PROPANE TANKS 20 lb. and under can be recycled for FREE at Airgas/Gaspro in Kahului, 877-0056. Sponsored by County of Maui, SOS Metals Island Recycling & Airgas/Gaspro.
• RECYCLING DONATE good, clean, reusable items through the ALOHA SHARES NETWORK to local non-profits. Tax receipts provided by non-profits. No clothing/ shoes. A Maui Recycling Group Project 268-4380. www.alohashares.org.
• Recycle Phone Books! For drop off locations call 874-9095 or go to www.mauicounty.gov/recycle Sponsored by EZtoUseIslandPages (the little blue book).
• REDUCE YOUR FOOT PRINT! Recycle Athletic Shoes at most local fitness centers (used for playground surfaces.). Sponsored by County of Maui, and participating centers. Call the Sneaker Hotline, 573-3040 for nearest location.
• RESIDENTIAL METALS Recycle many metal items! Central Maui Landfill Mon-Sat 6-3. Please kokua: follow posted instructions. No items w/fluids allowed. Call Recycle Maui Hotline 270-7880.
• Alterations by Rose: Fits Right! Call Rose at 669-1055.
• Lahaina Garage Door Handyman 808-226-8931.