2) Gorgeous condos with full kitchens, spacious stone showers, Bali-style furnishings, flat screen TVs and air conditioning in each bedroom and living room, and washer/dryer combination in each unit.
3) Beautiful landscaping with lush foliage and tropical trees right outside your windows — it feels like a spa location tucked away in Lahaina Town.
4) Two pools (one saline lap pool), a hot tub and spacious and well-appointed pavilion that can be used for entertaining or special events.
5) FREE wireless Internet in pool and lobby locations, plus complementary coffee and newspapers.
6) Expedia representatives onsite to provide expert advice and all of your activity needs, plus additional amenities for guests and revenue to the AOAO.
7) It’s a short drive to the best snorkeling beaches in West Maui.
8) The AOAO maintenance fees were reduced by 6 percent in 2010, and solar panels reduce electricity costs and contribute to making aina nalu a “green” resort.
9) There are some Great Deals — two-bedroom, two-bath condos have sold this year for under $250,000.
10) Enjoy monthly potlucks in the gorgeous pavilion with other aina nalu owners.
Enjoy a video tour of aina nalu at www.AlohaPotts.com (just click on Aina Nalu).
Call Barbara and Lee Potts, Realtor Brokers, at Aloha Realty Group at (808) 344-5008 or (808) 276-8776 for more information on aina nalu.
Aina nalu owners enjoy use of two pools, hot tub and pavilion for entertaining or special events.